|17 August 2009|
|6:30 pm||to||8:00 pm|
The 10th International Congress of Ecology (www.intecol10.org/) is to be held in Brisbane from 16 – 21 August 2009. In conjunction with INTECOL we will be hosting a Public lecture & panel discussion focused on Urban Ecology, sustainable urban planning and development and the responsibility of ecologists in securing our future.
- Dr Mark McDonnell – Director, Australian Research Centre for Urban Ecology
- Dr Darryl Jones – Director, Centre for Innovation Conservation Strategies, Griffith University
- Prof. Cliff Dorse, City of Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape Province, South Africa
- Prof. Hugh Possingham – Director, The Ecology Centre, The University of Queensland as MC
Please note the given the style of this event, we will expect to run until 8 pm.
- Time: 6:30pm to 8:00 pm (Doors open at 6pm).
- Venue: Ithaca Auditorium, Brisbane City Hall
- Refreshments: There will be complimentary drinks and nibblies following the talk, and speakers will be available to answer any questions.
- Questions? Contact Lynelle (l.ross [at] smp.uq.edu.au)