|22 May 2012
Science-‐connect a FREE workshop on science communication through social media
Are you interested in using social media to communicate science?
Is social media part of your job as a science communicator?
Come along to the Science-‐connect workshop and learn more about:
- Applying social media in science communication
- Engaging and keeping the attention of your target audience
- Determining if your social media applications are effective
Receive feedback on your use of social media applications from experts in the field:
- Paul Goldston from Reload Media (www.reloadmedia.com.au)
- Elliot Franks from the social media research team at Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts (formerly DEEDI)
When: Tuesday 22 May, 6-7:00pm, before The Big Snapshot of Australian Science Engagement
Where: The Story Bridge Hotel, Kangaroo Point
Entry: Free. Drinks and finger foods provided
For all enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org