Our Annual General Meeting will be held at 6pm on Tuesday 1st December 2020 this year, at The Shoe Bar in Yagan Square (in the back room called the Baby Shoe). This year, the AGM will quickly be followed by our annual QUIZ NIGHT starting at 7pm (with some quiz questions relevant to the very AGM I know you want to avoid).
Please email ASC WA if you would like to:
- Nominate for a committee position
- Contribute ideas for events next year
- Have any points for general discussion you would like to raise
Committee member positions are president, treasurer, secretary, student representative, National Committee representative, and general committee member.
Current committee members are:
- Miriam Sullivan (President)
- Cass Rowles (Treasurer)
- Shanii Austin (Secretary)
- Tammy Pinkerton (Student rep)
- Heather Bray (General Committee & WA rep)
- Teresa Belcher (General Committee)
- Laura Skates (General Committee)
- Rocky McGellin (General Committee)
You must be a paid member in order to vote, but everyone is welcome to come and catch up and contribute ideas. If you are a paid member and can’t attend, please email us or give a friend your proxy vote so that we can meet quorum!
Download your proxy vote forms; word doc or PDF. Fill them in and either send them with a member to vote on your behalf or email to a member of the committee (email@example.com) who will vote on your behalf.
Facebook event for any discussions you’d like to have pre-meeting. You’ll need to book your quiz night tickets and pay your $5 to ensure your place at a table.