The ASC is underway with a bid to host PCST2027 in Australia.
The current conference committee consists of the following ASC members:
- David Barbalet National Alliances Manager, Questacon – Department of Industry, Science & Resources
- Dr Heather Bray UWA
- Jirana Boontanjai Co-President, ASC
- Niall Byrne Creative Director at Science in Public Pty Ltd
- Dr Tom Carruthers Co-President, ASC; Client Partner, Ogilvy PR
- Melina Gillespie CSIRO; President of South East Queensland Branch, ASC
- Abigail Goff Victorian branch, ASC
- A/Prof Will Grant Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science, ANU
- Abigail Hils Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science, ANU
- Alison Kershaw Program Manager, Inspiring South Australia
- Prof Joan Leach Director, Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science, ANU
- Clare Mullen Bureau of Meteorology
- Prof Sujatha Raman UNESCO Chair in Science Communication for the Public Good, CPAS, ANU
- Dr Michelle Riedlinger Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Science Communication (JCOM); Senior Lecturer, QUT
- Ruby Stoios Co-Secretary, ASC
The committee is also forming a set of supporting subcommittees to provide advice and support.
The bid is underway, and we will share more on this as we proceed through the process.
Please get in touch if you are keen to be involved.