We’re thrilled to announce that the call for abstracts for the Australian Science Communicators Conference 2024 (ASC2024) is officially open! The main conference events will take place in Perth from 17th to 20th June 2024, with additional pre-conference and post-conference events scheduled for the 16th and 21st of June. This year’s theme is “Support, Connect, Grow” and we invite you to take this opportunity to share your expertise with fellow science communicators.
Main Conference Dates: 17-20 June 2024
Pre and Post-Conference Events: 16 & 21 June 2024
Theme: Support, Connect, Grow
Choose from a range of formats to share your work and insights:
- Case Study or Research Talk: Talk about your unique projects or research findings.
- Panel Discussion: Lead insightful conversations among experts and attendees.
- Workshop: Conduct an interactive session. Workshops targeting mid- to advanced-career members are especially encouraged.
- Digital Poster: Display your research or project visually as either a static image, or a short video.
For those with an unconventional or innovative idea, please get in touch to explore its suitability for the conference.
How to Submit
Use this form to submit your abstracts and speaker bios.
Note: Your presentation or session can only be confirmed after you have acquired a conference ticket.
- Workshop & Panel Submission Deadline: 15 March 2024
- Talk Submission Deadline: 15 April 2024
- Digital Poster Submission Deadline: 9 June 2024
- Opportunities for presenters are available on all four days of the main conference.
- You may submit multiple applications.
- All presenters must acquire a paid conference ticket to confirm their spot in the programme.
- Submissions are accepted from registrants planning to attend virtually however preference will be given to in-person presentations.
If you encounter difficulties with the abstract submission form, please email events @ asc.asn.au.
Registration Coming Soon…
We are currently resolving some technical challenges with our registration platform. Keep an eye on your emails, the website and social media channels for updates on when registration will open this month.
Don’t miss this chance to support, connect, and grow with peers and experts in the science communication field. We eagerly await your submissions and look forward to welcoming you to ASC2024 in Perth!
The ASC Team